Monday, February 1, 2016

Keys to Success

Hello my name Ricardo but people usually call me Ricky or Rick. I am from Passaic, New Jersey and I am currently an undeclared freshmen in my second semester at William Paterson University. I enjoy playing golf and long walks on the beach, totally kidding. I usually tend to find myself watching DJ Khaled’s snap chat story daily to continue to find the keys to success. 

I don’t really read books. Usually I’ll go to a site like Yahoo or MSN and just read the articles they have posted there. Whether it be sport articles or just what’s going on in the world, I’ll read anything I come across to online.

I’m looking forward to all the young adult novels we'll be reading throughout this semester. Especially Catching Fire since it is the only hunger games movie I actually watched and I kind of want to see the similarities and differences between the book and the movie.


This whole blogging thing is all new to me but this isn’t the only class I have to do it for this semester and it probably will not be the last. Overall blogging is not that bad I look forward to blogging for this class throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment