Saturday, January 30, 2016

The G.O.A.T.

Hello my name is Dylan, but you can call me the G.O.A.T. or the Greatest Of All Time in the literature department, Sike! Not really I don't read. This is my second semester here at William Paterson, I am a commuter coming all the way from the middle of woods, West Milford NJ. I am majoring in criminal justice and plan to become a cop later on down the road. Im going to be blunt here and just say I don't read. The only time I really read is if I have to. Ill read something if I find it interesting but none of that Shakespeare bologna. My god I almost fell asleep every time I heard his damn name in high school. Couldn't understand half the words he was using. Just isn't my thing I guess. I think its mainly because it takes me a week to get through a page, I'm such a slow reader its laughable. Hopefully ill come out of this class at least appreciating literature, because I know I still probably won't take the time out of my day to read if I don't have to, and hopefully I enjoy the books we will be reading because if not this could be a dreadful process for me. 


                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment